We love Vernacular Jazz Dance and we want to promote it in British Columbia!
We are a British Columbia registered not for profit society founded in 2015.
Our purposes are:
- To promote the competition and performance of vernacular jazz and swing-era dances, including, but not limited to, Lindy Hop.
- To promote learning opportunities about vernacular jazz dance culture.
- To promote social dancing to authentic jazz-era and swing music.
- To organize and support programs and events that encourage the advancement of the above.
- To collaborate with and assist other organizations and individuals to achieve the purposes set out above.
- To promote collaboration and social exchange between Western Canadian swing dance communities, with a focus on British Columbia.